- By submitting and paying the application fee, I certify that the information given in this application is complete and accurate.
- I understand that NORAM may contact my recommenders and/or degree issuing institutions to verify any information given in this application.
- I consent to NORAM making my application and supporting materials available in confidence to advisers who assist in the selection process.
- Since awards are based on need as well as merit, I understand that the donor reserves the right to determine the amount of all awards.
- If an award is made, I agree, insofar as is feasible, to adhere to the plan of study/research detailed in this application. Any changes to study program, location or other important information must be notified to NORAM in due time. Changes include, but is not limited to, cancellations, distruptions, change of program, change of schools or change of length of the program. NORAM and our cooperation organizations reserves the right to withhold awards or demand it to be refunded if changes are made to the program.
An application to NORAM implies that the applicant voluntarily sends information that is covered by the Personal Data Act. When applying, the applicant confirms that the applicant has read and understood these guidelines and voluntarily agrees that NORAM and their scholarship partners uses the submitted data in its application processing. The purpose of processing personal data is solely to ensure proper processing of the application for scholarship. NORAM is committed to protecting the applicant’s privacy and processing all personal information in accordance with the law.
All information and data transmitted to NORAM will be stored in accordance with the organization’s safety practices. Personal information that is transmitted to NORAM regarding the application processing is treated confidentially by NORAM and its Scholarship Committee, academic consultants (if necessary for evaluation process) and the other scholarship organizations if deemed qualified scholarship recipient.
All applications are filed and stored for a minimum of 10 years, and relevant information to scholarship recipient and the scholarship is filed and stored for statistical purposes. If the applicant does not want NORAM to receive personal information, the electronic application form must not be submitted. All data from incomplete and unfinished electronic applications will be deleted. Only when the applicant has confirmed the submission of his application, the information in the application will be subject to further processing. Anyone who has applied to NORAM may require access to and correction of information registered with the applicant.
Applicants who have questions about NORAM processing of personal information can contact the administration on 23 35 71 60 or email@example.com